Wholesale Solar Panel Home Decoration Solar Portable Fan Solar Powered Fans Radiator Fan Solar Fans
Package Size 245.00cm * 130.00cm * 650.00cm Package Gross Weight 3.000kg Product Description Topic:Wholesale Solar Panel
|Certification||EST, ISO, CB, CE|
|Transport Package||Brown Box+Wood Pallet|
|Specification||Battery: Lithium 18000mAh|
Packaging & DeliveryPackage Size 245.00cm * 130.00cm * 650.00cm Package Gross Weight 3.000kg
Product DescriptionTopic:Wholesale Solar Panel Home Decoration Solar Portable Fan Solar Powered Fans Radiator Fan Solar FansProduct Parameter
|Solar panel||20W polysilicon panel 9V|
|Battery||18650 Lithium 18000mah|
|Charger||1.5A Adaptor charger|
|Wind types||3 Gears ,Soft and strong|
|Duration||about 10 hours in level 3, and about 12 hours in level 1|
|Function mode||USB+small night light|
|Fan size||16 inches, 120cm high, 45cm wide|
|Soalr panel size||400*350mm|
|Packaging qty||1 sets/box|
1. Free angle;2. Strong wind;3. Low noise;4. Solar charging;5. Simulate the natural wind;6. Portable handle
1. Your inquiry pelated to our products or service would be replied in 12 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs would answer all your inquiries in fluent English.
3. OEM&ODM. Unique design products and many private mold products are for your selection.
4. 2-year warranty, ideas of design and any of your propriate requirments.
5. Accepting sample order for test.
6. Strictly protect your private information and your ideas of design.
1. What are the information you should give us to best customize our solar lights?
(1)The sunshine hours per day or the exact city where the street lights will be installed in.
(2)How many continuous rainy days in the raining season there? It matters because we
have to make sure the light can still work in 3 or 4 raining days with little sunshine.
(3) The height of the poles, or the width of the road.
2. What is the typical maintenance schedule for a solar light system?
There is no regular maintenance required for a solar lighting system. However, it is helpful
to keep the solar panels clean, especially in a dusty climate.
3. What happens if there are cloudy days?
Electrical energy is stored in the battery each day, and some of that energy is used to operate
the light at night. Generally, the system we design would allow the battery operate the light
for 3-5 nights without charging. This means even after a series of cloudy days, there still
will be plenty of energy stored in the battery to power the light at night.
Send to us